Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tired of my muffin top

I am finally fed up with being fat and not being able to work out because I still have mono. Yesterday, my jeans were tight to where I had muffin top and my shirt was riding up because my belly is too big. Instead of continuing to feel bad about it and using mono as an excuse, I have started Weight Watchers today.
I weighed myself this morning, and I’m 147 pounds. I don’t have a goal date but decided I want to lose at least 10 pounds no matter how long it takes. Since Weight Watchers is also about eating healthy, I am hoping it will help me in my efforts to rid my mono again. I have already cut back majorly on soda and coffee and hope to continue this also.
Last night, I had one last unhealthy meal, soda, and dessert. It was delicious. Today, I feel motivated and good about my healthy choices. I’ve had some ill feeling moments, but I’m staying strong and not letting it become an excuse to eat something unhealthy.
My long term goal is to get healthy and get over mono so I can begin working out again. I honestly miss working out and cannot wait to use my Gillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred DVD again. For now, I’m going to start out slow and do some yoga or Pilates DVDs just to get some muscle strength and especially stretch my butt since I sit on it all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment